Meyerdirk Consulting Group (“MCG”) provides consulting and project services to start-up companies and to entrepreneurs operating small to midsize companies and with annual revenues up to $20,000,000. Mark Meyerdirk, the founder of MCG is a business consultant, attorney, entrepreneur and securities expert with over 40 years of experience working with small and midsize companies worldwide. He has assembled a team of professionals with vast experience in supporting and developing small and midsize businesses. We provide business consulting and support services in a variety of industries including: financial services, franchise organizations (service businesses, e.g. real estate, etc.), educational training and professional speaker organizations, product licensing organizations, internet product and service businesses.
MCG has been involved in projects throughout the United States and in the U.K., Western and Eastern Europe, South America and the Pacific Rim. We provide our Clients with both local and international services and solutions and we are aligned with associated professionals including: attorneys, certified and chartered accounts, securities firms, insurance brokers, engineers, real estate brokers and appraisers and intellectual property and licensing experts throughout the world.
MCG is experienced in handling many types of consulting assignments and projects and our work covers multiple types of engagements, we specialize in the following areas:
- Business consulting and coaching services.
- Entrepreneurial start up launches and business plan development.
- Capital formation strategies and structuring including business planning for private placements, and management of the legal process for issuing securities.
- Consultation and advisory services for professional speakers, writers and content experts.
- Franchise creation and consulting primarily in service industries, e.g. real estate, tax services, appraisal services, financial services, etc.
- Complex real estate finance projects, including tax increment financing, revenue bonds and tax credits.
We are interested in providing our services to individuals, companies and organizations that want to be a force for good as well as make a profit. We encourage you to take a look at our “Giving Back” page to learn of some of the opportunities that our company and our clients are supporting.
For further information contact Mark Meyerdirk: 913-608-4236 or mail to: email@example.com